Monday, June 1, 2015

Whole30

I don't know about you, but eating healthy and clean always makes me feel like a million bucks. However, it is SO easy to get off track and start eating yucky food because it is "easier", when in reality a little food prep can go a long way! I can see where I got off track. It all started with getting a late night meal here or there, maybe a soda or a cupcake.. then next thing I know the guy at the drive through recognizes me {that happened}. I kept justifying my eating habits by thinking, "I work out so it cancels out" or "I'll eat better on Monday". Well those excuses aren't going to fly around here anymore!

Today my mom and I are starting a 30 day eating overhaul. It's called the Whole30 and it focuses on eating healthy food to reset your body. It eliminates junk from your diet like sugars and alcohol {I'll miss you wine} among a lot of other things and helps you get back on track to a healthy lifestyle and body! It has sooo many benefits from detoxifying {duh}, to reducing inflammation, stress, hormone levels, the list goes on and on! We picked up the book at the local Barnes & Nobel and after reading through it we are obsessed. I know it won't be an easy task but I am up to the challenge of bettering myself and my life.

I will be updating my blog at the end of each week outlining our experiences along with keeping myself accountable for staying on track!

Let me know if anyone else has tried this lifestyle change or if you want to join us in this month long journey :)


xx krystena

No comments:

Post a Comment