Tuesday, April 23, 2013

What I Wore..

After the closet clean-up, I decided to start a new weekly segment.. Not only to keep me accountable and stop wearing yoga pants and sweat shirts every day (it happens) But to keep track of what I've been wearing in my closet.

So here it is.. My week of outfits!

Sunday: Brunch & Shopping with Mom

I wore one of my favorite LDB's from White House Black Market, Gold Bracelets and Black Sandals 


Monday: School all day

I wore a super comfy knit shirtdress from Express, Belted it with a Guess belt, leggings and my Steve Madden Brown Zipper Boots. Perfect for sitting in classes all day. 


Tuesday: Taco Tuesday Date

On Tuesday went out with a cute new guy :) ...  I Wore black pants and boots with a Sheer Printed Top from BP, Gold jewelry & MAC Lipstick in Cosmo

Wednesday: Class in the Daytime

It was pretty nice out so I wore one for my favorite peplum tops from Anthropologie,  Colored J Brand Jeans and a Slouchy Knit from BP

Wednesday (again) : Incahoots for my Friends 21st at Night

I tried to channel my inner country girl with this Lace top from Forever 21, Guess jeans, Steve Madden Brown Zipper Boots and MAC Lipstick in Cosmo

Thursday: Hair Appointment

Since I knew I would be sitting in a Salon chair for a while I wanted to be comfy, So I wore my Green American Apparel Maxi and the Slouchy Knit from BP


So there is my week of outfits! Hope you enjoy & they help to inspire you to create some new outfits yourself :)


xx-krystena

No comments:

Post a Comment