Thursday, February 28, 2013

Insta Style


So lately I have been having friends ask where I shop and where I get my clothes based on what I post on my instagram : krystenadavis so here it is! A couple of my favorite outfits to start out with and where I got them :) 

PS: Links show where you can find the item or a similar one I came across!


Original Picture


Dress: Free People (Nordstrom) Belt: Guess Purse: Tory Burch (Nordstrom) 
Not Pictured Boots: Steve Madden Socks: Urban Outfitters Glasses: Ray-Ban (Nordstrom)



Original Picture

Shirt: Brandy Melville Vest: Nordstrom Pants: J Brand Shoes: Coach
Not Pictured Lipstick: MAC Snob



Original Picture



Leotard: American Apparel Skirt: Free People Shoes: Steve Madden Watch: Michael Kors




Hope you Enjoyed! Make sure to let me know any other outfits to include in here :)

xo - krystena

No comments:

Post a Comment