Monday, September 30, 2013

Suja 3 Day Cleanse



So today I started my 3 day Suja Juice Cleanse. I have been wanting to do a cleanse for awhile now and I found that this one not only looked delicious but was also one of the more affordable cleanses. I also found that it was less expensive to get a kit from Whole Foods, than it was to order it online.  

I am not going to lie, today has been rough! Am I the only one who gets intense cravings for foods once I can't have them? All I could think about today was Chick-Fil-A. Why? I have no idea, I don't even eat it very often. But weird cleanse cravings.. beware they are a struggle to beat!

Overall the juices actually tasted pretty good! Some more than others but I think after the fuel one I was hangry {hungry + angry} so I wasn't really giving them a chance. I did really enjoy GLOW and GREEN SUPREME, they were both very refreshing!

I am so proud that I made it through today without cheating. Seriously around 1pm-3pm I was thinking of giving up, but I drank my juice and stuck with it! I will probably update again tomorrow with my progress.. Wish me luck everyone!

xx- krystena

No comments:

Post a Comment