Monday, June 1, 2015

The Coffee Diaries- Day 2

Thanks for the well wishes friends, because I needed them. The headache officially set on around 2 pm today and I have been in a fog ever since.
Day two was rough, but I read that 1-3 days is usually the amount of time feeling bad, so there is hope that tomorrow could be better! I didn't sleep well last night and had crazy vivid nightmares {I wonder if that is due to the lack of caffeine?} I decided to have a cup of green tea in the morning to give me a little boost, since I had a debate in class, but other than that I have been good and stayed away from caffeine!
Things I've found helpful combating the groggy feeling:
  • Ibuprofen: this helped ease my headache when the feeling was getting bad
  • Vitamins/Emergen-c: gave me a little boost in the middle of the day
  • Taking a nap: restored a little energy for me to keep awake and into the night
I was a little irritable and groggy today but I am hoping tomorrow will be easier now that I know what to expect!
xx krystena

No comments:

Post a Comment