Thursday, January 30, 2014

Nail Inspiration: French Mani

found
Currently I keep seeing these fun twists on the classic French Manicure all over the internet. I love how creative and unique you can make your nails look with the different color combinations. I am always looking for new and fun ways to dress up my manicure and I think this is what I am going to be trying next!

found.

I am not the best at painting my own nails but these dont seem too difficult. Just paint your nails one color and with a nail art pen or a steady hand paint a thin line at the end. 

found.

There are so many ways to get creative with this new twist on the French Manicure, you can even alter the end length with a super chic and simple like like these nails!

found.

Get Creative!

xx -krystena




No comments:

Post a Comment