Wednesday, December 5, 2012

On Display




So my heel collection has increasingly grown out of control. (Admittance is the first step). To the point where I couldn't navigate through my closet. So taking some inspiration from Pinterest, I decided to turn an old unused bookcase into a shoe display!

 
It really is the perfect way for me to not only choose what shoes I want to wear, but also create a beautiful display in an awkward unused corner of my room that I have been struggling to place the perfect item in since I moved in about five years ago. 



I think this is an amazing way to show off all the beautiful and amazing heels we all have hiding in our closets, and it can be done with any style of book case!

Hope this adds some inspiration to your closets

xx - krystena

No comments:

Post a Comment